Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Baked Sweet Potato Wedges

Hey there! I decided to experiment with a sweet potato I had. They may not look too pretty, but these wedges are great!



You will need:
  • 1 sweet potato, cut into wedges (I did a pretty bad job at chopping, so no pressure...)
  • Olive oil 
  • Salt

And here's what to do:

1. Heat oven to about 400ish (At first I had the oven set to 450, but turned it down to 350 after 15 minutes).

2. Arrange taters onto a cookie sheet.



3. Drizzle olive oil on top! Make sure each wedge gets a little bit coated.

4. Add salt! I love salt on sweet potatoes so I added more while flipping them! 

5. Cook for about 30 minutes**. Flip after 15 minutes.
Mmm. Look at these sizzle!



**I guessed on cooking times, the fries looked good after 30 minutes so I took them out! You can experiment to get them more or less crispy. The small wedges I had were very crispy, the larger were crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.

Serve! I served with ketchup, but they were tasty on their own too.


No comments:

Post a Comment